Getting a Zoom Account
Seattle Central provides Zoom accounts for instructional use to faculty. Zoom is a synchronous meeting tool that allows faculty to conduct live meetings with students. This can be used for class meetings, office hours, and one-on-one meetings with students.
Steps to Take
- Go to our Support Center.
- Click Submit Ticket.
- Fill-in the Ticket Information Section.
Complete the Contact Information Section.
Click Create Ticket.
- Please add your SID.
- Use "New Zoom Account" for the Subject.
- Type a brief description.
Upon receiving your request, we will...
- Create an account for you in Zoom.
Send you a message with the following information:
- An email invite from Zoom will be sent to you with login information.
- Confirmation of your new account.
- Links to resources for using Zoom.
- Must be a current Seattle Central College faculty, staff, or employee.