This article provides instructions on how to access lynda.com for free through the Seattle Public Library.
1. Obtain a Seattle Public Library card.
You can apply online.
2. Fill in the online form and click when done.
To get your card, stop by any Seattle Public Library and bring:
3. Once you have your card, go to the lynda-spl web portal:
4. Enter the required fields and click Log in.
You can now explore the site and view the tutorials.
To get to the lynda-spl web portal via the Seattle Public Library website:
1. Go to http://www.spl.org
2. Click Library Collection on the top menu.
3. Next click on Articles & Research on the menu at the left column.
4. Click on Databases A-Z.
5. Scroll down and look for lynda.com